Communication Consulting & Coaching
From your Customer Sales Presentation to your next Boardroom presentation or speech on the main stage at a corporate event, your success depends on your ability to deliver your message clearly and with passion.
You need to:
- Sell something: your ideas, plans, concepts, products, services, and YOURSELF!!
- Connect quickly and effectively with your audience or customer.
- Engage them and get them to take the action that you recommend.
- Improve your results through improved communication skills.
You will quickly improve your sales performance by sharpening your communication skills and learning techniques that connect and close.
- Quickly building strong rapport
- Connecting to your customer with powerful stories
- Asking powerful questions
- Maintaining a “You” focus through your sales presentation
- Having a defined plan for various situations
- Understanding the power words that can help or hurt you
- Tapping into the buyer’s key needs and wants
- Refining your personal introduction or 30 Second Commercial for networking events
Increase adoption and action rates through clear messages delivered to your staff, executives, or customers in a boardroom or staff meeting setting.
- Improving audience engagement
- Identifying critical data to share without creating overload
- Developing a clear and concise message
- Asking meaningful questions that engage and deliver important insights
- Using stories to illustrate critical points and impact statements
- Discovering effective tools to challenge your team for positive results
- Motivating action
Motivate a large group at a luncheon, conference, or event, through presentations with a crystal clear message and high powered presentation style.
- Creating a powerful opening
- Identifying the key message
- Identifying the key action item
- Determining key points to be made
- Refining supporting stories
- Developing strong transitions
- Discovering humor in your content and stories
- Establishing audience connection through vocal variety and staging
- Presenting with power and passion
- Delivering a strong call to action
Conference Agenda & Speaker Preparation
You spend a lot of time and thousands of dollars to hold your event. Does your audience experience a powerful and cohesive event with a strong message and a clear take-away?
- Do you spend more time and energy on facilities and event details than on what happens on the Main Stage?
- Do you get maximum value from each presentation made from the stage?
- Do you have a strategic approach to three important tasks: Topic Planning and Linkages, Speaker Coaching, and Speaker Reviews?
- Do you prepare your agenda and speakers to ensure the success of your event?
Topic planning involves a number of steps. Success requires that you plan and prepare the agenda, leading to a memorable presentation.
- Ensuring a consistent flow and message
- Determining specific wording for key points
- Managing the event energy level through topic and speaker sequencing
- Determining topic linkages for call-forward and call-back
- Planning transitions between speakers and event sections
Once the agenda has been developed and linkages identified, Speaker Coaching will focus clear and engaging message delivery.
- What is the key message from the talk
- What is the key action item or take-away
- Determine interactive and dramatic elements
- Identify key points to be made
- Select, script, and incorporate stories that support the key points
- Incorporate transitions and linkages
- Develop engaging opening and powerful close
After all planning and coaching, it is time for your event. During the event, real time evaluations help prepare speakers for the next event.
- Vocal Variety
- Content Delivery
- Detailed notes related to stage presentation and audience engagement
- Consolidation of results in our custom Speaker Review System
- Detailed feedback and post event coaching for all speakers